Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Heyyyyyyy guyssssszzzzzzzzz ..

i was meant to post like Sunday night, talking about my miraculous wkend, which was nothing less than that.

Friday started off with a trip, and my first time to The Mean Fiddler, which might i say gets about a 6/10 from me. Although I dont exactly have too much to compare it to, I think I hyped myself up a bit from the beginning of the night which started off with us getting on the piss with some much required karaoke, which we all pwned at. What's that ? you want pictures ? NO WORRIES !!!!
Photobucket


Anyway the rest of the night involved the club/bar which like I said, wasn't too bad overall. Some more pics up hey ..
Photobucket

More significantly, the following night was Rhys' St. Patricks party, which went off, like I told you it would. Here's some highlight rounds, just so you know what you missed out .. you can check out more pics on people's facebook's ..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and LOL Lanier ! <3 wearing my shirt/nightgown .. haha
Photobucket


PS: Blogging requires more attention that initially thought, it may be a while till I post again, i wanna do this shit right, haha.

MWAH <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment